October 2019

Dear Adeen, 

You have seen something like this before, but I was using a fictional character I named him Ayden. Needless to say how Ayden's attributes were very similar with you, it just our story never truly begun. I held no hard feelings to Ayden, I was telling myself more than once that during the time that "Sun wasn't at the brightest and its light didn't treat us well the last time. It just, our time hasn't yet to come"


And then, today. To my surprise, you were sitting beside me, holding my hand so tight as every time like this gonna be our last meeting or I do not know how but it feels as we just won't let go of each other. 


But wait, it was nothing like a second chance honestly but a good faith that this story deserves a sequel. 


Dear Adeen, 


You didn't start to take care of me just recently. Maybe to you, it's all has just begun. But I have felt your presence to be meaningful ever since the last Winter. Ironically, your warmth doesn't last on me just for one season. I was carried away by it till today, and us meeting each other was a fortunate event for Auni, that she had a wish-- if and only if stars were aligned and our path would cross, that'd definitely be our "one fine day". 


And to her surprise, you are here. We are here. Not as just friends of convenient, but as a couple of souls who are keeping hope and ultimately good faith that this life will do us good this time, the Sun will be at its brightest in shine, we'll definitely be with each other till the end of time. I would hope for that, Sayang. 


I am writing this to remind myself, that I am giving us a second chance, of the faith that I have in you, of the guts I have in believing I deserve to be loved and cared, that I held full hope you could be that one I want to wake up to and share this life with me one day. On this night, during this second, I would like to let myself know that I have fallen in love again. Now that it's with no one else; but you. 


Thank you for being here once again, Syed A'deen ❣️


No comments:

Post a Comment