1 of 365

 Hello 2022!

It has been awhile since last I came here. That time I was younger, probably did not know to whom I will get married to and would have no idea what life would turn for my career, study and love life. Most importantly, did not know everyone would skip two years of their life - thanks to novel coronavirus. 

But, here I am today. 

I am twenty-six this year (tho unofficially). I work as an Internal Auditor in one of biggest investment house in my country. I earn my own income too. I bought a car at 24 years old. And I am planning to settle off my car loan and will start to find a house to buy this year. 

Yes, I know. I have grown up. I am really hopeful that my younger version of me would be proud. For who I have become. 

I started my new year with a celebration with my family. We had lunch at Chef Wan's restaurant in KL. Alhamdulillah for endless rizq from Allah, that I could share a little portion to treat my family. I would want to recognise that as an achievement. For making them happy. Everything of course comes from Allah who made my life easy. 

And, I still miss Mama, a lot more than ever. and I will continue to always miss her. Of her touch and voice. I miss her face. I miss her warmth. I still pray if only I could meet her again, even only in my night dream. Hopefully one day, insyaAllah. 

Have I mentioned that I am also married? Yes, to the love of my life. 

The kindest guy I met. I chose him to be my husband. With Allah's blessing too, we were united with Abah's blessing in 2020. 23rd November last year also marks our first anniversary. 

Time does fly so fast. 

Subhanallah. Walhamdulillah. 

Everything because of Allah. 


To many more episode insyaAllah. 

Love. 

No comments:

Post a Comment