To reflect

16th July 2024, a day post-ACCA result. 

I feel devastated, not feeling as much motivated for my work either.

I keep finding a good reason that this life is indeed good, and I shall feel contented.

I am thinking alot about all I have now in life, my priorities, my achievements and my pride.

I have my dear son with me, a responsible husband, a quite stable job, a much deserved paycheck every month, a supportive family and in laws, my good friends who are just one whatsapp away, my car in which I paid in cash, our house that is currently under construction and many other.

Life is indeed good. 

Not many are blessed with even one thing I have. Alhamdulillah money was never a problem since day one I turned into an adult.

I did miss my mom sometimes. But I assure myself she is now in a better place. 

My career growth, eventhough is not as flourishing as my other uni friends, but I am so grateful it comes in a good package with the work life balance, a handsome pay and an opportunity to grow. That is enough I guess, unless I want to be more ambitious. For now, it is sufficient for our little family.

Idris is growing up very rapidly now. I pray hard that he is healthy both mentally and physically. Deep inside me I do have a fear if his epilepsy would affect his development growth. 

I keep track of all his supposed milestones. There are some minor redflags but I think it could also be my overworries. 

I want to be better in life. In a sense, I would my life to be more organised. I would like to pick up a good habit, be a good rolemodel to my dear son, be a loving wife to my husband, be a good cook, an efficient worker and a good muslim too. 


I shall prioritize my deeds too, repair my rituals to Allah, read Quran so I could learn to be more humble, solat on time so my life would be more disciplines.

Pray that I could strive to be better.

ACCA is a journey, I would come again stronger and with better preparation. InsyaAllah.

No comments:

Post a Comment