Fix you - Coldplay

 When you tried your best but you don't succeed. When you get what you want but not what you need.

ACCA doesn't get any easier, and I keep failing. There were no progress since the first passed paper. I have another 6 years before all the passed papers and exemptions get wasted. 

I had several failed attempts for SBR hence I decided to take a pause and move on to the next paper and so I took AAA. It was an enjoyable paper, I like the learning process unlike SBR. I thought I have given my level best, I am pretty sure I did.

But well, I did not pass. 

The email received in the early morning. I haven't woke up from bed honestly, as much as I prepared to receive just any results, I still feel impacted. ACCA should really re-phrase their email and try to put 'pass/fail' word on the bottom of the email, at least let me open the email first. The word just popped up and can be read obviously in the notification box. It was rude if not unthoughtful.

I accepted whatever result with an open heart, but I did hurt me abit.

The most painful part is I had an expectation but it failed me every time. That's what hurts the most.

What is next, really. 

I have spent alot in this, if you call it an investment then I am in a bad bad situation right now. It consumed more than benefitted me in any way. I spent money, my annual leaves all for this exam to receive nothing in return. 

I need to recover from this. Either to continue, to take a break, or to quit for all.

I will think. 


Now I would like to refresh, reset my goal and be better in some other areas in life.. so I could feel good about myself. 

Again. 


Till then.

No comments:

Post a Comment