of summer and July

Get this into your mind, when people say they hate July, they actually hate the summer days. Summer has always been odd times, at least to my life. Only during summer I got to meet people I don't actually have chance to meet them in other season. They are I suppose to call 'summer people'; they are temporary and do not last long yet until the new season comes. That is odd. 

And summer people aren't typical ones. Of all possible casualties in this world and of time, they exist (read: available) only to your world on that particular time, and will eventually disappear not long after that. And when you meet them, you don't actually come to meet them on rough surface of know-each-other. It could be deep, personal and sentimental. Sometimes, it is close to something like 'almost' but actually never make it through the end. Only when summer ends, then they are gone. 

I start with July 2016, I met Jason. The guy who I have known for years but only had chance to know him deeper and more personal in the summer of 2016. It was lovely, fascinating, wonderful and peaceful at heart. I had stories of Jason somewhere in this blog, as because it was too precious I turned into fiction until I realised Jason's stories were valid only of that summer 2016. Nothing good to talk about  Jason anymore after that, at least that is one end to my summer stories. 


Move on to July 2017, I met two boys. Also, the ones I have known for years but only had chance to know them, talk to them throughout that summer of the year. And once again, I never heard of them on the following season. That was strange; one was from my primary school clans, and the other one was from my college old days. Both these boys; are legit from nowhere, but they are good and genuine. I could make it last long with one of them, but I wasn't sure so we all left when the season left then. 

and July 2018, luckily I learnt to not make it anymore with summer people. Maybe I'm sick with things that come and go, I'm sick with temporary, or this time I just want something that last all seasons. Maybe I'm getting 'more' adult, that I don't mess with some temporary connections anymore and craps that follow after that. So, it's safe to say I met none. 

No one was available, neither was I. 


But one thing I am quite sure of this whole summer thing is that, summer people are valid only in that season. We are just from everywhere in this world but it's home season for summer. Everybody just in vacant for anything new and (maybe) random; they are open to talk and are more free to get into connection. So, we mess with randoms, and randomly we are there for random people. We are not sure where we are going after the season ends, but neither we think it's important to know the after-direction because everything feels good. 

We don't need to know other things, but only what we have in that particular season. We cherish 'today' and never bother of 'tomorrow'. But wait until the reality comes in, we get to go back to our things, our life and our typical days where none of these summer people were exist before. 


by that time afterward, we may sometimes think about the summer people we met, but we seem to find no valid urge to pursue them anymore connections what more to even say 'hi, how are you' , we just get too busy. 



and in the end, we do agree that just like season, people change; we conclude ourselves. I concluded my summer stories all to myself. maybe it was just me, but i hate July. i hate summer. and i hate to tell myself:


"that's okay, this is life anyway. that's fine, Autumn is arriving."











No comments:

Post a Comment