that day i started running

i gained weights recently, purposely I guess. But I didn't care much about how some kg(s) could define me. Despite, I was looking for something new that would, in some ways, keeping me busy.

Remember when the old friend of mine bought me a book by Murakami on ; "What I talk about when I talk about running"

Oh yea, the fun of running does really amaze me; eternally. Just exactly like how Murakami has described in the book. The tiredness, the amazement, the mindless thinking and all; I agreed that all were just real.


While running, it was like; I was running from everything. From all that has been in my mind, from those souls that keep haunting me through days and months until one moment when it was like I was really flying, through the movement of air that was against me.

I was exaggerating, but some were truth, really. 

Haha. 


On the first night, (yes i was running at night) around 10pm, it was raining lightly that day. there were some people who were also running by that time. we took our spot starting exactly from istana kehakiman and onwards. One thing about running that kept me awake while moving was that; I passed everything around me. 

You know when you are the only one that moving and everything around has been static. It was undescribable thinking running in my mind; like I was flying but actually not.

And then when I stopped, I would breathe heavily like a definite satisfaction kind of breathing. 

I wasnt running like jogging, I literally running as you can see. That's the fun, I guess. 


So far, it has been 4times altogether, but I dreamt of running more often. More often until I forget what it feels like walking. 

Like Forest Gump. 


I'm joking, technically. 

Till then. 




No comments:

Post a Comment